New Zealand® is proudly sponsored
by International Entertainment
The South Canterbury Magicians Society
The Otago Magic Circle
The Canterbury Society of Magicians
**Are getting together again**
Saturday 5th September 2009, St Paul's Church Hall, Seddon
Starting at 9-30am and finishing about 6pm with an optional
dinner after that.
- 10-00am Morning tea / registration
- 10-15am Official welcome and introductions
- 10-45am Item supplied by S.C. Society
- 11-45am Lecture by Don McCully on Stagecraft
- 12-15pm Second hand and new sales "Bring and Buy"
- 12-45pm Item provided by Otago Magic Circle
- 1-30pm Lunch provided.
- 2-30pm "Magic That Works" - more innovative and
inspiring routines from Elgregoe (Greg Britt)
pm - 3pm Afternoon tea and preparation for show - those not
performing help set up in hall and act as ushers etc.
- 3-45pm Public show (for residents of rest home over the
- 4-15pm Clear hall - clean up the dove feathers
- 4-40pm Item supplied by CSM
- 5-40pm "My Favourite Effect" contest - great prizes
- everyone votes
- 6-00pm Free time
- 8pm Optional dinner at Richard Pearse Restaurant.
$30 per person. This includes lunch and tea & coffee.
to Russell Hendry (secretary) at 21 Stirling Place, Timaru
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 03 686-0201